jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920745
Employer Ref. HK117678
Our client is a market leader with global operations and have their regional HQ based in Hong Kong. Due to their continued expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Planning and Controlling Manager to join their ever-growing team here in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will provide efficient, comprehensive and high quality business planning and controlling support through creating and maintaining transparency about the economic impact of investment and CAPEX measures in the business unit. Other responsibilities include:
- Act as the single point of contact for controlling related matters to the business unit's operations.
- Act as a team lead for the virtual team of the APAC's site controllers in carious countries and provide professional guidance.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness for site controllers, driving the creation and implementation of specific standards regarding controlling activities and processes on sites.
- Provide regular manufacturing reports to regional and local operations management and recommend counter measures to reduce costs.
- Act as a focal point for all controlling related aspects of strategy definition, update and implementation.
- Provide controlling input for strategic projects and develop comprehensive business plans by critically evaluating input from various internal stakeholders from various departments.
- Act as a business partner for the business unit's operations organisation and challenge and provide recommendation in all financial aspects.
- Holder of Bachelor's degree or above in business management, engineering, accounting or related disciplines.
- At least 12 years relevant experience in investment evaluation / Mergers & Acquisition / CAPEX controlling and site controlling
- Solid understanding of product costing and investment evaluation.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills to work in a diverse environment across global, regional and local levels.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button or enter HK117678 in the Keyword section or contact Courtney Kruger on +852 2919 6149 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117678. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.