We, the TAL Group, are a world leader in apparel manufacturing. Our 25,000 employees in South East Asia make 1 in every 6 dress shirts sold in the USA. Our leading edge technologies, our innovative products, our value-added supply chain services and our deep commitment to our distinguished customers, suppliers and employees have made us a "partner of choice" for over 60 years!
For more information, please visit:
Senior Planning Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830554
The incumbent shall provide intelligence, analyses, reports and simulations of demand and capacity scenarios in support of deciding the best loading plans; work with factories, Finance team and Sales, Merchandising & Marketing teams for continuous improvement on data accuracy and data management processes; regularly communicate loading status and outlook across relevant functions and stakeholders.
- Optimize production performance by collecting, validating and consolidating accurate data / information in relation to capacity, efficiency, schedule and inventory
- Deliver standard / ad hoc reports, analyses and simulations on capacity allocation, inventory analysis and production planning / control
- Proactively prepare insights on trends, tolerances and variances
- Develop, review and continuously improve data accuracy & data management processes and tools to support decision making
- Communicate KPIs, analyses and reports across relevant functions to improve production performance
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management / Operation Management or equivalent
- 8-10 years of relevant experience including at least 5-year in production planning, controlling and data management
- Strong mathematics, analytics, data management and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent command in English
We offer a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits. Excellent on-the-job training and development will also be provided.
To apply, please send your full resume, including salary expectation and availability, to Human Capital Management Department. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.