Senior/ PMO Manager – 70-80K
Wellesley Associates Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995100
- In house permanent role
- Global level opportunity
- Great career prospect
Our client is a sizable organization with over 500 staffs in Hong Kong. Due to their expansion, they are now looking for Senior/ PMO Manager to join their team.
Based in Hong Kong report to Senior IT Director, you will be responsible for running and operating PMO office, you will have to monitor project portfolio, process and progress, handle project approval process and strongly involve in dealing with senior management in business side to understand business needs and priority. You will also have to set up project management KPI, procedures, policy and monitoring system and improve IT governance.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or any related discipline
- With at least 12 years of working experience, gained from sizable organization is a plus; certificate holder of PMP or Prince2 is a plus
- Experience in putting PMO office functioning; good at strategic planning but also hands on in setting up PMO office procedures, KPI and policy
- Experience in IT PMO office management, IT governance and portfolio management
- Good command of Chinese and English; good communication skill and interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Jade Lo on +852 2847 9948 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Senior/ PMO Manager’. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wellesley Associates Limited