Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Policy Administration Officer, GI (Ref:PGHK-SO-151352)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830924
Employer Ref. PGHK-SO-151352
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Supervise the team and monitor day to day operations to maintain effective and quality policy administration including underwriting, new policies issuance, endorsements, premium payment, renewals and reinsurance arrangements.
- Monitor underwriting for non-medical personal line products within the underwriting guidelines.
- Review policies to ensure quality and efficient service deliverables. Provide guidance and training to the team to enhance technical knowledge.
- Monitor incoming policies submission and control backlog volume to ensure hitting service standard.
- Participate in projects and system enhancements to enhance team operational efficiency and service level.
- Handle enquiries on policy administration and underwriting issues from clients, intermediaries and internal team members in a quality and professional manner to achieve service excellence.
- Degree holder and with professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII or ANZIIF) is preferred
- 5-7 years of working experience, preferably 3-4 years in general insurance industry
- Experience in insurance policy administration
- Experience of supervising a team
- Knowledge of general insurance products and insurance operation
- Possess analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer focused and result oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Welcome challenges and able to handle multi-task and work pressure under a fast changing environment
- A dynamic and proactive attitude is essential
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS applications
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=15498
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.