Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Senior PR Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782662
My client is a well-known insurance company, they are looking for a senior PR manager to join their team.
Senior PR Manager
The role will be reported to PR Vice President and responsible for the following duties:
- Manage the marketing and corporate communications functions, including organizing media events, developing marketing literature and periodicals;
- Handle and manage the whole process from idea initiation, information and visual search, and copywriting through to printing production;
- Be responsible for event management.
- Degree in Journalism or Communications preferred;
- At least 15 years’ experience in public relations/marketing communications, preferably for finance/insurance categories;
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, with excellent copywriting skills;
- Experience and knowledge of marketing collateral production;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to crystal_shih(AT)kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title. If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.