jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998489
Employer Ref. 91M0079400
- US FMCG Brand
- Fast-growing business
- Attractive remuneration package
A global wholesale company has recently relocated its office to HK and now seeking for a Senior Pricing Analyst ( 1-year contract, with potential to be permanent headcount ) to join the new HK office.
- Conduct financial analysis including sales, pricing, product mix and margin analysis for business planning and forecasting
- Act as a business partner with Commercial team to plan and evaluate the ROI for new promotional campaigns as well as analyze the product margin to stimulate business growth
- Generate monthly analytic reports to identify the variance and provide recommendations for improvements
- Perform market research to explore market opportunities including market share analysis as well as other macroeconmic data analysis
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience or above, preferably in FMCG/Retail/Pharmaceutical industry
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Sound knowledge of SAP
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Macro, Vlookup, and Pivot
- Proactive, and adaptive to changes with good communication skills
- Immediately available is preferred
if you are interested, please click link to Apply. you can also contact Rita Lee at +852 2232 3448 for a further conversation.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"