Hallmark Cards (HK) Limited
Hallmark Cards Inc. is a leading company specializing in seasonal ornaments, gifts, personal expression products and educational toys. In support of our rapid growth of global procurement activities, we are looking for a suitable individual to join the following position: -
Senior Printing Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777566
Employer Ref. SPRE-092016
The incumbent will be responsible for supplier’s performance, establishing and sustaining quality systems, participating in product/material development. Involved product ranges are printed paper products such as greeting cards, stationery and memory-keeping products.
- Degree or above in Printing Engineering or Technology
- Solid experience in Lithographic production, accurate color sense & design approval of cards and paper related products are desired
- 8 years working experience in Production Printing Solution, in-depth knowledge in Color Management & Professional Album Production, strong command of English, Cantonese or Mandarin are preferred
- Well versed in Desktop Publishing software and graphics software, experience in Gravure and screen-printing are definite assets
- Innovative, independent and able to work under pressure
- Be a team player, able to build good rapport with co-workers and maintain effective collaboration with suppliers
- Willingness to travel extensively in China
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Director, Hallmark Cards (HK) Ltd., 6/F., Harbourfront Landmark, 11 Wan Hoi Street, Hunghom, Kowloon or email.