- Report to Procurement Manager and based in corporate office in Hong Kong; responsible for procurement activities for both hotel operations and the pre-opening projects
- Lead contract negotiations, supplier governance agreement and risk assessment reviews
- Maintain and review supplier relationships, in terms of the performance management and service delivery
- Maintain good relationship with user department and suppliers.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Liaise with external parties to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Conduct quotation and material costing comparison
- Maintain awareness of potential sources, products and cost savings opportunities
- Monitor suppliers’ performance to ensure high standard of products
- A diploma holder or above in Purchasing and Supply or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant procurement experience in construction field with hotel project exposure
- Project management skills and experience in building construction , E&M or hotel industry preferred, knowledge of the China / Asian FF&E supply buying base
- Initiative, excellent interpersonal, communication skills, self-motivated and work independently
- Negotiation skills and able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge on computerized Purchasing system will be an advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus
We offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email.
For more information, please visit our website www.dorsett.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.