VTECH ELECTRONICS LTD
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.
Senior Product Designer / Product Designer (VTE208/J02)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780630
Employer Ref. VTE208/J02
- Responsible for designing Toys for BOY, including vehicles, robotic toys, construction toys, etc;
- Performing product research, market analysis and generate new product ideas;
- Undertaking detailed project work and mock-up sample preparation.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Product Design or related subject;
- Prefer to have 1 year relevant experience in toy design;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Good concept design and hand-sketching skills;
- Experience in using common design software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D modelling softwares, PowerPoint, etc;
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Work in both Hong Kong and China ( SZ and DG ) offices;
- Applicants with more experience will be considered as Senior Product Designer.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Tai Ping Industrial Centre, Block 1,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
OR apply on-line directly through our corporate website at www.vtech.com/en/careers/
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.vtech.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.