Senior Product Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778377
As Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with User Experience Design & Engineering teams in both US Headquarters and local to develop, roll-out and operate eBay Classifieds services major in Singapore and selected markets in APAC.
You will be responsible for the success of the eBay Classifieds product: a) to become the leading online classifieds service major in Singapore and selected APAC markets, b) meeting and exceeding users’ needs and expectations, and c) be an attractive marketplace for both B2C and C2C paying advertisers. Your KPI will be network metrics, time-to-market product/ feature roll-outs and revenue.
This role will report to the Country Manager or Regional Product Director
- Manage the eBay Classifieds product strategy, product development and operations major in Singapore and selected markets in APAC - web versions & mobile versions & mobile Apps
- Understand the markets - users, competition and future market trends and potentials, through e.g. market research, surveys and forecasts.
- Passion and understanding of Internet technology, able to create innovative online products & solutions
- Based on market & technology understanding define eBay Classifieds product positioning, product development and go-to-market plans
- Life-cycle management of “User sites”, “Paid advertising features”, “CS tool”
- Support marketing with online marketing activities
- Support special online sales activities
- Develop MRD/ PRD/ CRD with input from relevant parties, e.g. BD, UED, Eng., Marketing, CS
- Develop project plans, and project management of the development projects
- Analysis & reporting: Market data, KPI attainment and project results
- 7+ years product management experience in Internet industry
- Candidates with less experience may consider as Product Manager
- Good teamwork. Ability to communicate very well (written & spoken) and work effectively with people in different countries and departments (e.g. UED, Engineers, BD, Marketing, CS)
- Results oriented, self-driven, organized, responsible and accountable
- Creative, passionate, dynamic and with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Fluent in English. Cantonese, Mandarin or other Asian languages would be a plus
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, business or other relevant studies