Kimberly-Clark (Hong Kong) Limited
We lead the world in essentials for a better life.
Founded in 1872, Kimberly-Clark Corporation is the 2nd largest non-food Consumer Goods Company in the world. Our product were sold in more than 175 countries, with brands like Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups and Kotex, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries, having 43,000 employees working at manufacturing facilities in 37 countries.
Kimberly-Clark established its Hong Kong office in 1996, and we’re the market leader in Feminine Care by Kotex, in Baby and Child Care by Huggies, and in Family Care by Kleenex, Andrex and Scott.
Come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark !
Senior Product Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783787
The appointee will be responsible for product management, deriving marketing strategies and plans for the assigned brands. Daily tasks include but not limited to the followings:
- Achieve annual sales, profitability and market share target for brands/product groups assigned.
- Proper management of A&P budget for brands/product group assigned.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets of specific projects e.g. consumer promotion programs and distribution/display drive.
- Actively involve in cluster discussion for sharing on strategy formulation, product development and marketing/ trade best practices.
- Participate proactively in channel sales development and trade program support to achieve business goals.
- Provide up to date competitive analysis.
- Assist in timely and effective launch of specific projects.
- Assist in conducting consumer research studies to support business developments.
- Other tasks as assigned by the marketing team.
- Degree holder in Business or Marketing, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of brand marketing experience in FMCG or related industry is highly preferred
- Strong in marketing planning and execution, insightful and resourceful
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills. Able to interact with different parties effectively and efficiently.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, well-organized & able to work independently
- Good knowledge in Nielsen data analysis
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Good command of English and Chinese
Supported by superb brands and product innovation, Kimberly-Clark welcomes high caliber candidates to join our team. If you are a qualified candidate who possesses a positive, "can-do" attitude and values integrity and commitment, we will be pleased to meet you in person to explore our possible partnership at Kimberly-Clark.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits. Interested parties please click on "APPLY NOW" to apply with detailed resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.