Target Global Sourcing Services Limited
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Target Global Sourcing Limited, wholly-owned subsidiary of Target Corporation, invites high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
Senior Production Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146093
The Raw Material Assurance Team ensures Target’s supply chain delivers aesthetic and quality products through raw material management and responsible sourcing guidelines for Target’s own brand products. This team plans, manages and executes Target’s raw material assurance activities focusing on bulk execution.
Responsible for raw material quality meeting standard consistently
Execute raw material management approach and activities
Record, report quality data, support training to business partner
- Partner with internal and external parties to execute facility evaluation & chain of custody(COC) audi
- Support and provide input into risk frequency model establishment & maintenance to ensure finished product quality
- Conduct defect analysis, identify defect trend, investigate root cause of quality issue, execute CAP and preventive action in a proactive manner
- Prepare and update quality process document, identify and communicate opportunities to improve processes
- Validate accuracy of raw material claim as needed. Support development and execute COC audit
- Out cycle
- Ensure facilities’ manufacturing capability to be assessed objectively
- On site audit for any of following: facility assessment, COC audit and identify opportunity to improve
- In cycle
- Validate raw material quality, investigate if bulk batch and testing details are in line with requirements
- Determine process capability index, identify key bottlenecks in production
- Understand product testing protocols and requirements;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in industry with Chain of Custody and/or Manufacturing auditing experience
- Bachelor degree or above, preferred in engineering and/or technical disciplines equivalent and/or retail compliance, quality management, product or manufacturing industry equivalent
- Expert in quality assurance processes, procedures and tools, able to determine the critical process to quality
- In depth knowledge of US regulatory and safety requirements
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative focus and ability to work successfully across functional areas
- Works independently, good at decision making & critical thinking
- Able to travel frequently
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Interested parties please apply in writing with detailed resume, last salary and expected salary.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: www.target.com
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)