PuraPharm Corporation Limited (HKEx Stock Code: 1498) is a leading Hong Kong-based Chinese medicine company primarily engaged in the research and development, production, marketing and sale of concentrated Chinese Medicine granules (CCMG) products which we market under our brand “Nong’s® (農本方)”. We are the only CFDA-licensed CCMG product manufacturer in Hong Kong, qualified to issue safety reports recognized by over 70 countries around the world through our in-house CNAS ISO 17025 laboratory, in accordance to the CNAS standards. PuraPharm, the official supplier of CCMG to Hong Kong’s hospitals and healthcare institutions, has been supplying CCMG to the majority of hospitals in Hong Kong since 2004, and is now the leading and the largest supplier of CCMG products in Hong Kong with a market share of 70%.
Senior Productions & Material Control Supervisor / Assistant Production & Material Control Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830802
- Material planning & inventory management.
- Optimize inventory levels while supporting targeted customer service levels
- Production planning and scheduling activities. Manage efficient scheduling and coordination of production processes in order to achieve production and customer delivery requirements
- Planning and monitoring sub-contracting operations
- Take part in the logistics planning for raw materials, WIP and finished product
- Coordinate activities with related departments to ensure on-time customer delivery
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years material & production planning experience ideally in a ERP/MRP environment
- Required strong PC skills (Excel)
- Required to travel to China
- Ability to work independently
- Must be well-organized and have strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Working Location: Hong Kong Science Park, Tai Po, N.T.
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" . For company details, please visit www.purapharm.com.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only, while the personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months after the recruitment process.