Wharf T&T Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832865
Employer Ref. JD/RT/PSD/SP2
- Mobile/Web-based application development, testing & deployment
- Technical support for in-house operation & service maintenance
- Technical documents preparation and user training
- Post-implementation support to customers
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Strong in PHP, Java and MySQL
- Experience in Linux platform
- Experience in using Opencart would be an added advantage
- Self-motivated, energetic and passionate about exploring new technology
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit the application with full details stating current and expected salary through "Apply now".
(Please mark the Employer Reference Number on the resume & email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Limited
About Wharf T&T Limited
Wharf T&T is a core member of the Wharf Group and a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.