Maxim Recruitment is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with offices in Hong Kong, Dubai and in the UK. We are experts in the recruitment of Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Engineers, Planners, and Claims Consultants in the construction and property sector.
Visit http://www.maximrecruitment.com/hong-kong-asia/ to see all our latest job vacancies in Hong Kong and http://www.maximrecruitment.com/jobs/ to search our hundreds of other live vacancies around the world.
We have been specialists in construction recruitment since 2003 and have many vacancies with leading construction and property employers that are not advertised anywhere else.
Senior Programming Consultant (Delay Analysis)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835612
Employer Ref. MAX7783
A well-established consulting firm is recruiting a high caliber Senior Programming Consultant (Delay Analysis) to join their integrated team to deliver Delay Analysis commissions for key clients within Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific Region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The ability to work with any methodology independently and deploy the most appropriate methodology to best effect whilst identifying and assessing delay.
- Perform both retrospective and prospective type of analysis.
- Draft and deliver construction delay analysis reports for construction contractors, solicitors and / or other clients from determining cause and effect through to report writing substantiated by supporting documents and preparing delay analysis report.
- Perform critical path analysis of schedules whilst determining presence of concurrent delay & consequent disruption..
- Analyse production rates and work cycles to demonstrate entitlement to EoT, drafting of claim and negotiation strategy.
- Review and critique Construction Programs and updates.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of Planning experiences with understanding of the various principles of delay analysis and ability to communicate and utilise this in client facing situations.
- Possess strong analytical, communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Possess an excellent working knowledge of the use of Primavera P6 and some knowledge of MS Project or Asta PowerProject and be able to undertake detailed delay analysis.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Overall experience in Infrastructure, Roads/highways, Commercial & Industrial projects
- Exposure to expert witness work would be an advantage but not essential
- Degree or equivalent qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Working towards or hold a Chartered membership to a professional body
- Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global consultancy which provides a wide variety of construction commercial and programming services across all sectors of the industry serving contractors, sub-contractors, employers, suppliers, advisors, local & central government departments, financiers and investors alike. The company employs over 70 senior commercial and programming consultants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary, structured bonus and private healthcare.