Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and seating components and systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2015, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #14 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
Johnson Controls Building Efficiency delivers products, services and solutions that increase energy efficiency and lower operating costs in buildings for more than one million customers. Operating from 500 branch offices in more than 150 countries, we are a leading provider of equipment, controls and services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and security systems. We have been involved in more than 500 renewable energy projects including solar, wind and geothermal technologies. Our solutions have reduced carbon dioxide emissions by 16 million metric tons and generated savings of $7.5 billion since 2000.
Due to business growth, Johnson Controls Hong Kong Limited is looking for high caliber candidate who drives for excellence to join us for a challenging and rewarding career. We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interest parties please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com or fax to (852) 2963 6278.
Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer - HVAC (SY)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780151
Employer Ref. JDB_S/PE_AC_SY240916
- Provide technical support in maintenance and retrofit service for HVAC products
- Coordinate the project execution of HVAC products and monitor the project progress to ensure the smooth operation
- Perform site coordination work with the consultant, Architect, subcontractors, owner and customer
- Prepare the equipment specification and product CAD drawings
- Maintain a good relationship with customers
- High Diploma or above in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 year relevant experience in HVAC project execution
- Familiar with AutoCAD and general MS Office applications
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good sense of customer service
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision
- Immediately available is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Engineer
Interest parties please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to our email address on the top, or fax to (852) 2963 6278 or click "APPLY NOW".
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.