Tsui Wah Restaurant
Since its opening as a tea shop in 1967, Tsui Wah has grown into a renowned catering group across Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The group operates over 60 restaurants.
With core values of "Efficiency, Exquisiteness and Desirability", Tsui Wah is committed to promoting traditional Hong Kong culinary culture. We use healthy and wholesome ingredients, serving quality food, with excellent dining environment and superior service to customers.
To meet our business growth, we are looking for talented, high caliber individuals to join us:
Senior Project Executive / Project Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778437
- Assist the supervisor in monitoring the progress of the restaurant renovation works and project management;
- Arrange routine tasks on repair/maintenance and follow up on defects (site inspection is required);
- Handle the coordination works of all projects and provide documentation support to the department;
- Liaison with the contractors and sub-contractors and the statutory bodies;
- Follow up the restaurant license documents;
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Service Engineering, Surveying or related discipline with minimum 5 years working experience;
- Knowledge in Building Ordinance and Regulations;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office;
- Able to work independently, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Can-do attitude, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Less experienced candidates will be considered as Project Executive.
Interested candidates please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume and covering letter together with availability, current and expected salary details.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.