Senior Project Executive/ Project Executive (Global)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780915
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage digital campaign projects for Facebook Twitter, Instagram, etc.;
- Work closely with vendors / internal teams to plan, develop, execute and implement digital marketing campaign projects;
- Study and document client’s requirements and provide suggestions / solutions based on client’s inquiries;
- Communicate and solve problem during project period with clients;
- Maintain client relationship and seek for opportunities of re-purchase;
- Lead the kick-off meeting internally / with client.
What You Need for this Position:
- Degree or above in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Information system, E-commerce, project management or related discipline;
- At least 1-2 year solid experience in project management, preferably in managing online advertising and social media projects;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills is a must;
- Mature, attention to details and ability to work under tight timeline and multi-task independently;
- Well-organized, self-starter; shall be a good team player;
- Proficiency in MS office application;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese;
- Passionate and familiar with Social Media, with strong sense on social media trend for the global market
- International exposure/ experience in China is definitely an advantage.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please click "apply now" to submit a cover letter, stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio.
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guru Online
About Guru Online
Join the Uprising Digital Marketing Company, and build new teams with us!
Growing from this root, our subsidiary and an HK4As affiliated member, Guru Online, thrives as a fore running idea powerhouse with collective wisdom from 200 insightful artists, strategists and digital natives. We team up with customer to create ROI-rewarding and innovative internet solutions. In short, we help customers' brand speak, be heard and deliver legends known today.
Our clients include Procter & Gamble, BEA, DBS, Smartone,Air Asia, Samsung,Laneige, Langham Plaza, MTR and many more.