We are seeking for Energetic Team Players to Empower Digital Communication with us. If you are the One, Act Now!
Media Explorer Limited (ME) is a digital agency established in 1996. ME provides services on website and web application development, digital and social media marketing, as well as Mobile Apps development.
Our major clients include MTR Corporation, Hong Kong CSL Limited, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Great Eagle Holdings Limited, Cafe de Coral Holdings Limited, UA Cinema Circuit Ltd., The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra, Crown Motors Ltd, Sharp-Roxy, Kerry Logistics etc. If you want to know more about us, please visit www.me.hk.
Senior Project Executive / Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146146
- Account serving and project management on website and mobile app development
- Understand and collect project requirements from clients;
- Prepare project documentations like schedule, user requirement specification, progress report and UAT plan etc;
- Monitor and review project’s progress to meet project’s deadline;
- Ensure project’s quality;
- Coordinate between client and production team.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Information System, eCommerce, Marketing, Communication, Creative Media or related fields
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant working experience for Project Manager;
- 2 to 4 years for Senior Project Executive;
- Be responsible, communicative, outgoing, self-motivated, well organized, strong problem solving and analytic skills;
- Capable in handling multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Spoken Putonghua is an advantage.
- Immediate available is advanced
- Five-days work per week
- Performance bonus
- Medical coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime meal and transportation allowance
- Wedding, Compassionate and Maternity full pay leaves
- Company activities
Please send your CV with current and expected salary to our email or mail to Unit 506A&B, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, H.K.