Module Interior Design Company Limited
Module Interior Design Company Limited established in 2000. Has a reputation for providing professional and quality interior design & build services for corporate clients from renovation to construction of commercial office, multinational corporate, chain stores as well as shopping mall.
You are welcome to visit our website: www.moduledesign.net to have more understanding of our company.
We are looking for high caliber to join our dynamic team, the vacancy position is as below :
Senior Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918272
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned projects, including progress, quality, cost and client relation
- Ensure all construction activities comply with contractual requirement
- Attend regular site meeting, organize and prioritize work
- To monitor overall commercial, contractual and technical matters for all current projects.
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client’s representatives, architects and subcontractors.
- Degree in Building Studies / Construction Management / Architectural or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience for Project Manager in the fit out of retails, residential, offices, etc.
- Conversant with interior fit-out nature
- Good site management experience and excellent presentation skill with client is preferred.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Project and AutoCAD
- Immediate available is preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
- Handle project co-ordination, scheduling, process control, documentation and tendering
- Can handle project independently
- Minimum 3 years experience as Assistant Project Manager
- Manager in fitting out and constructing work
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word and Excel, Project and AutoCAD
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer basic salaries, attractive commission, with year-end bonus and other fringe benefits, including 5days working, bank holidays, MPF contribution.
If you are interested, please send your full resume, contact details and salary expectations by click “Apply Now”.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.