3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – FIT OUT
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003003031466
Employer Ref. SLE20161028
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – FIT OUT
Do you take satisfaction from leading people and projects to successful conclusions?
Are you motivated with a desire to succeed?
Are you a good man manager?
A Senior Project Manager is sought for a well-established International Main Contractor.
Our client is one of the leading Construction services provider not just in Hong Kong but in Asia too. They have a number of current large scale groundbreaking projects with tenders in place for some of Hong Kong’s most prestigious upcoming projects.
- Strong leadership skills, managing projects and the resources on the project will be crucial.
- You will be working on projects from inception to completion, meaning you will be involved at tendering stage, throughout the project life cycle, right through to delivery.
- Strong site co-ordination skills will be required.
- Strong interior fit-out & refurbishment background with commercial, retail, hospitality projects/spaces.
- You must have passion and drive: these are two key traits that will be key in this role.
- You will be required advise on initial concepts and Designs for projects
- Reporting the to the Project Director on a regular basis.
- You will work on a wide range of projects implementing co-ordination of sub-contractors programmed works. (You may work on more than one project at a time)
- You will check that the contracts are administered in line with the contractual terms and conditions of the project and completed with in the agreed timescales
- You will be responsible for inspecting and maintaining quality of workmanship thorough out the process in line with the Companies high standards.
- You will be required to interface with the project Consultants and Client pertaining to all issues and well as commissioning all elements of the fit out project where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Studies, Building management or related disciples.
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Minimum 10 years site experience in building/ Fit out construction.
- Solid experience in site coordination, supervision and submissions.
- Knowledgeable with costing, contract, regulations and building operations.
- Proficient in PC application including Microsoft Project and AutoCAD.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Medical Coverage
- Attractive Bonus
- Work location: Various Locations
- Tailored individual career plan
- Site & Travel allowances provided
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with your full CV directly
Please also include the following:
- Reason for Leaving
- Availability or Notice Period
- Current and Expected Salary
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.