Search & Select International Limited (www.searchselect.net) is a professional search and recruitment firm. We provide quality services to clients of various business sectors and deliver satisfaction to both our clients and candidates.
* Email for application: email@example.com.
Our client, one of world leading corporations in wireless/telecommunications industry, is inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following opening.
Senior Project Manager / Project Director – R&D, wireless/telecom (PH2096-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922460
Employer Ref. PH2096-JDB
The role is to manage the Project Managers of R&D team in Asia for the implementation, management, supervision, and evaluation of all assigned projects in accordance with process set out by the organization.
They will work closely with Global R&D Leaders and the reporting senior to institute and ensure robust and consistent cross-functional planning and reporting processes are instituted and adhered to across the global team. He/she will also work within the guidelines, policies and mission of the organization, and will be accountable and responsible for specific projects as assigned.
- Oversee all Asia R&D projects and work with global project managers and across BU to remove project issues and roadblocks.
- Directly manage all R&D Project managers in the APAC region
- Execute core project management processes and set project KPI’s to measure projects
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts to focus on core process performance, strategic objectives and customer satisfaction
- Manage the development process life cycle through design, implementation, optimization, and redesign and renewal
- Launch process optimization and redesign projects and other performance enhancement initiatives
- Drive the creation of project requirements, priorities and deadlines and provide master program planning to ensure project deliverables across business units when necessary while following New Product Introduction process
- Capable of stepping into any functional area when required to facilitate problem solving, conflict resolution, and drive timely decision making
- Ensuring compliance of the project execution, e.g. process adherence and completeness/correctness
- This position will interact with Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Sales and Marketing groups to ensure completion for all day-to-day requests and will work with all relevant teams to ensure that commitments and risks are being managed appropriately
- Manage continuous improvement of the program management product development process to optimize time to market
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in engineering
- At least 15 years progressive work experience with 10 years of experience focused on managing products and projects; solid experience in team leading and management
- In depth knowledge in R&D of wireless/ telecommunications device
- Strong in directing and influencing a team of people in cross-functional teams and other organizations
- Versatility to interact adeptly with different functions and various levels within a company, incl. executive management.
- Proven success in customer-facing interactions and delivering targeted presentations
- Clear understanding and demonstrated experience in product development, CMMI, test/validation, and quality processes.
- Preferably have experience leading cross-functional teams in a software or service company, potentially spanning over 50 contributors.
- Self-starter with ability to work without considerable direction.
* Candidate with more experience will be considered as Project Director.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume in Word format quoting the reference no. and expected salary to our company email (top in red) or by clicking "APPLY NOW" below
Web site: www.searchselect.net
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)
More Jobs from this Company
Sr Project Designer/ Sr Concept Designer/ Interior Design Manager/ Director (Regional Role) - Retail