Senior Project Manager/ Project Manager/Assistant Project Manager (Architecture)
Redpath Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917086
- Long Term Career Opportunity
- Excellent Project Exposure
- Hong Kong Development Projects
Our client is a luxury residential real estate developer with a portfolio of renowned properties across Hong Kong. Currently, they are searching for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the delivery of several high profile projects.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be tasked with the overall implementation of all architectural design and delivery. Your key focus in this task will be to ensure that all deliverables are completed on schedule, within budget and at the highest levels of quality. You will:
- Provide leadership to the construction and development teams throughout the lifecycle of various luxury residential property projects. This includes the oversight of: design, planning, construction and fit-out.
- Work in conjunction with the construction manager and other project managers, you will be tasked with the overall planning and supervision of all contractors and sub-contractors. In addition, you will manage the tendering process of all outsourced work.
- Maintain regular and frequent contact with architectural firms to ensure that any designs, plans and changes are in sync with the developer’s overall vision of the project. Furthermore, you will be tasked in ensuring all work and changes are compliant with local and environmental requirements.
- Develop a good rapport with Hong Kong land and property authorities to ensure compliance and approval for all relevant development licenses.
- Degree qualified in Architecture; Hong Kong ARB Registered Architect
- 10 years of experience working on residential projects.
- Detailed knowledge of design development and preparation of construction documents for residential properties.
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong zoning and building requirements.
- Strong relationship building skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent fluency in Cantonese and English
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Scarlett Chan at scarlett(at)redpathpartners.com quoting job A-003356
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Redpath Partners Limited
About Redpath Partners Limited
Redpath Partners is a recruitment agency that focuses solely on providing services to the Property, Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
The impetus to establish the business was born out of a belief amongst the founders that the industry is in need of a consultancy relationship that can act in 'true partnership'. This belief has been reaffirmed by the continual feedback from global property, construction and oil and gas markets over the last ten years, as well as from the professional opinion of one of the most experienced management teams in this field.
Partnership drives our actions and accomplishments, it is achieved through trust and total understanding of each stakeholders goals. It brings with it the power of all parties working toward the same outcomes.
With offices in both Australia and Asia and relationships spanning Europe and North America our ethos of partnering at all levels brings a unique sense of value and recruitment professionalism to the property, construction and oil and gas industries.