SYNERGY STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS LTD
SYNERGY ... ‘MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTING’
SYNERGY partners with organisations to identify and deliver high-value opportunities, address their critical business challenges and manage key transformation programs.
Progressively, we are providing our clients’ highly differentiated industry based end-to-end business services that combine our business consulting, delivery management and operations optimization capabilities.
SYNERGY’s Management and Consulting practise is well established in India, Hong Kong and expanding in rest of Asia.
Areas of Practise
Program & Project Management, Business Process Management, Transition & Change Management, Vendor Management
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / SENIOR CONSULTANT
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995107
Employer Ref. PM_INSURANCE_JAN17
Looking for a Senior Manager to initiate, develop and manage the IT consulting practise.
Prior expertise in the Financial Services IT consulting area is a must.
- Responsible for Customer Engagement, Program Planning, Project Management, Quality Reporting & Budget Management.
- Responsible for managing the entire project life cycle ‘Define - Analyse - Implement - Measure - Close’.
- Establish, lead and motivate the Consulting team to carry out all project tasks and deliverables according to agreed time and cost estimates.
- Define and document the scope, resource requirements and work plan for a project.
- Chair and facilitate project status / design meetings including brainstorming, decision making and issue resolution.
- Team management including prioritization, delegation and review of tasks and deliverables.
- Communicate (written and oral) to all project stakeholders on project progress, issues and status.
- Participate in training / developing business analysts in project management techniques and skills.
- Assist Project Sponsor in developing a business case where the business rationale is clearly understood.
- Incorporate benefits tracking into the project to ensure benefits are monitored correctly.
- Ensure all project costs are budgeted, forecasted, accrued and charged appropriately and on a timely basis.
- Perform project closure including closure of project cost accounts, storage of project files and post implementation reviews.
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- Extensive experience in Financial Services &/or Insurance industry required
- More than 10 years solid experience in managing / consulting large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management control procedures
- Strong Change Management and Dispute Resolution skills