Baguio Green Group (stock code: 1397.HK) is originated in 1980 and has been listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2014. Baguio is a leading integrated environmental service provider in H.K. to create and maintain a “Clean & Green” environment for the society. Under the monitoring of ISO qualified Integrated Management System, Baguio provides professional environmental services, ranging from waste collection, sorting & recycling, cleansing & hygiene, horticulture & landscaping to integrated pest management, to our clients including HKSAR Government, public utilities and corporations.
We invite high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
Senior Project Officer (Landscaping)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836968
- Responsible to oversee landscape project works and site workers to ensure complying with contracts’ requirements
- Liaise with external and internal parties for keep-up the high quality of services and compliance with company policies
- Follow up all aspects of projects, including carrying out regular inspections, preparing reports & quotations and handling attendance records etc.
- Outdoor work is frequently required
- Assist in other Ad-hoc tasks
- Diploma or Degree holder in arboricultural or horticultural disciplines
- Possess of driving license #2 is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in landscape project management
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills; able to deal with diversity of people and to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Project Officer
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.