With the focus on Climate Change, FoE strengthens our Vision to promote “a healthy and sustainable environment for all”, offering ethical solutions and setting priorities for high impact public policies, business practices and community lifestyle. With “Zero Carbon and Zero Waste” as a target, we have rebranded the flagship initiative under “Trees. COOLiving” in driving a COOL Lifestyle via 衣食住行, the daily living essentials with the greatest carbon emission/pollution: clothing, food & agriculture, housing and transport. Community engagement is being promoted via RTHK CIBS series “地球COOL生活”. Under the collective targets of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, an innovative Eco City with a Green Economy, Circular Economy and Shared Economy is being promulgated.
At the Corporate level, we have launched the COOL Corporate program to enhance their actions for environmental impact. At the individual level, we have COOL Ambassadors to promote the 10 acts of LOHAS (Lifestyle of Health & Sustainability) 樂活十宜.
Senior Project Officer – Cool Neighbour (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998563
Cool Neighbour is a Jockey Club Charity funded large scale community project to induce behavioural changes at family level to reduce electricity consumption.
Your Main Tasks
- Responsible for the overall execution and meeting the KPI as set in the programme
- Invite and co-ordinate with all the supporting organizations
- Collaborate with internal departments for active promotion via digital media to build FoE’s public image on the energy/ electricity field in the community
- Timely reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
Your Experience & Skills
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Environment and Policy, Energy Management, Sustainability or equivalent subjects
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience and proven experience record in leading and managing large scale, multiple years community projects
- Knowledge of climate change & belief in the urgency of carbon reduction
- Good planning and implementing capability; action oriented, result driven and target focused
- Good interpersonal skill and capable to communicate well with people from different tiers
- Good writing skills in Chinese and English
Applicants please send your CV with your present and expected salary, along with available date by clicking "Apply Now".
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)