jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994954
Employer Ref. 91M0080304
About the Company
Our client is one of the top property developers in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Senior Promotion Officer to join their marketing team.
About the Job
- You will assist the Manager in planning and executing the marketing and promotional activities of a shopping mall
- You will coordinate various in-mall events, preparing marketing communication materials, organizing sales-driven customer promotions and liaising with tenants
- You will plan, organize and implement promotional & advertising activities of shopping mall
- You will handle public relations work of the activities
- You will work closely with agencies and tenants in promoting the shopping mall
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Public Relations or related subjects
- Good knowledge of tender & work execution
- Good interpersonal skills and attentive to details
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in shopping malls promotion
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to work overtime, irregular hours and during weekends / public holidays
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in the role, please click "APPLY NOW" with full resume stating present and expected salary or contact Lauren Wong at +852 2232 3497 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please visit www.randstad.com.hk for more job opportunities updates.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"