Senior Property Development Manager (Valuation) – Developer
Redpath Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996256
- Hong Kong Portfolio Management
- Long Term Career Opportunity
- Excellent Package
Our client is a highly proactive Hong Kong property developer with a large portfolio of residential and commercial developments in tier-1 cities in Hong Kong and China. Due to rapid growth of the company and strong pipeline of projects, they are now seeking to recruit a Senior Development Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Department Head, you will:
- Conduct feasibility study for potential acquisition of lands/properties
- Assist to the deal sourcing and structuring for acquisitions and investments
- Conduct market research, financial analysis and asset valuation
- Working with development and asset management team to monitoring projects throughout the entire development and investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies.
To be successful you should possess these attributes:
- Degree in Finance or Property related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years experience gained with a reputable property, corporate finance or real estate investment fund
- Thorough understanding of the real estate market in Hong Kong, including solid knowledge of HK real estate transaction structures
- Good inter-personal skills with ability to be market facing and diplomacy to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written and spoken English and Chinese skills and ability to lead meetings and presentations in both languages.
To explore this opportunity further please contact Scarlett Chan at Scarlett(at)redpathpartners.com or +852 3796 3122. Job no:A-003724. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Redpath Partners Limited
About Redpath Partners Limited
Redpath Partners is a recruitment agency that focuses solely on providing services to the Property, Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
The impetus to establish the business was born out of a belief amongst the founders that the industry is in need of a consultancy relationship that can act in 'true partnership'. This belief has been reaffirmed by the continual feedback from global property, construction and oil and gas markets over the last ten years, as well as from the professional opinion of one of the most experienced management teams in this field.
Partnership drives our actions and accomplishments, it is achieved through trust and total understanding of each stakeholders goals. It brings with it the power of all parties working toward the same outcomes.
With offices in both Australia and Asia and relationships spanning Europe and North America our ethos of partnering at all levels brings a unique sense of value and recruitment professionalism to the property, construction and oil and gas industries.