“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
SENIOR PROPERTY INVESTMENT OFFICER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996331
Employer Ref. IAPJDB/PR167/16
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, commerce, surveying (general practice), real estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in property investments; experience in property fund or trust is definitely an advantage
- Solid financial modeling skill include calculating DCF, NPV & IRR valuation
- Strong analytical skills and market sense
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Explore & identify business development opportunity for a portfolio of industrial/logistics properties
- Participate in sourcing and structuring for investments and acquisitions
- Prepare investment proposals
- Conduct regular study to identify the best practices in real estate sector
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by clicking "Apply Now".
For further information, please visit our company website: http://www.shkp.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.