Senior Property Officer (Tenancy Administration / Housekeeping and Landscape) (Project)
K11 Concepts Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005145994
- Assist the Manager in tenancy administration and property management of an investment property
- Establish and maintain good relationship with tenants
- Handle emergency incidents, inquiries and complaints from tenants
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree holder in Property Management or related disciplines
Skills and Knowledge
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of PC essential
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to K11 Concepts Limited
About K11 Concepts Limited
A Member of New World Group.
A global high-end lifestyle brand operator under New World Group, K11 is the world’s first original brand to pioneer the blend of three essential elements – Art ∙ People ∙ Nature.
The name of K11 stems from the Eastern philosophy of“the co-existence of nothingness and substance” and is intrinsically neutral.It is rich in meaning and stimulates boundless interpretations. The unique and neutral meaning of K11 will be varied according to each person’s perceptibility and sensitivity, with which all K11 projects will bring to their visitors a sensory experience.
We now invite energetic, motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our K11 team.