Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
Jones Lang LaSalle has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 22,000 employees operating in 78 offices in 14 countries across the region. The firm was named the Best Property Consultancy in Asia Pacific at 'The Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011 in association with Bloomberg Television'. For further information, please visit our website, www.ap.jll.com .
Senior Property Officer / Property Officer – Portfolio Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917466
Employer Ref. JDB/ECL/SPO/10/16
You are required to report to Manager, and provide professional advise to the clients in the aspect of property management of the Firm's managed buildings. Your key accountabilities are:
- Administer a property portfolio of commercial, residential and industrial buildings
- Work closely with the building-in-charge to ensure the quality of service delivered to our clients and tenants
- Act as the company's representative to deal with the enquires of the clients and tenants
- Assist to prepare the proposal for new business opportunity
- Degree holder in real estate, building management or related discipline
- 2-4 years' relevant experience in sizable property management company
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, Landlord & Tenant (Consolidation) (Amendment) Ordinance, DMC and related ordinances
- Excellent client relationship management
- Initiative and able to work independently
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Valid Hong Kong Estate Agents Licence will be a definite advantage
We offer attractive remuneration packages and good career prospects for the right applicant. Please apply with full resume and expected salary to the PM-HR Department, 14/F, Dorset House, Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay or fax to 2968-4177.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of employment only.