I Cremeria - Dolce Giapponse
Senior Purchasing & Operation Officer / Purchasing & Operation Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781606
- To be responsible for sourcing of food materials and fruit products and liaise with overseas suppliers, price negotiation and claims handling
- Monitor purchase order progress & delivery schedules
- Work closely with Inventory Control, Sales and operation team to ensure smooth day-to-day operation
- Negotiate the best terms with suppliers and build/maintain the good relationship
- Forecast levels of demand for products to meet the business needs, keep a constant check on stock levels and prepare order planning
- Prepare stock/sales reports for monthly review with key suppliers
- Conduct market analysis/market trend for evaluating the product potential
- New product development
- Responsible for shop’s operation work
- Degree holder is preferable with 3 to 5 years' solid purchasing working experience in trading or international buying office
- Less experience will be considered as Purchasing & Operation Officer
- Independent with good business sense and able to work with tight deadlines
- Be confident, outgoing, aggressive, quick learner and good organizational, planning, communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written Japanese ,English and Mandarin. Other languages will be an added advantage.
- Able to handle pressure and tight schedule and high demand of working owning to the time difference
We are offer 5 days work, attractive remuneration package, medical benefit, birthday leave and excellent career development.
Interested parties, please email your CV with present salary, expected salary and availability to us.