Hong Kong Airlines Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996188
Employer Ref. HKA/JDB/SP
- Promote customer satisfaction during a designated flight, including reviewing established service procedures in briefings and overseeing crew service delivery
- Support problem resolution throughout, including gathering and weighing information before making a decision; involving others in developing solutions to problems; ensuring problem resolution is customer focused; handling unusual situations with the customer in mind; responding in a timely and personal manner to onboard issues while minimizing service disruptions
- Maintain and update knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, goals, plans and objectives, and communicate applicable information to crew members whenever possible
- Conduct and ensure that all required paperwork and documentation is distributed and/or completed for a designated flight, including custom documents, immigration documents, customer surveys, post-flight reports, general declaration forms, etc.
- Coordinate onboard safety for a designated flight, including communicating safety information to crew, overseeing crew safety practices, and act for safety liaison with cockpit crew and ground personnel
- Provide leadership, direction and assistance to crew members throughout flight, including planning service procedures for a flight; conduct thorough briefings; assign crew roles during the flight, and ensure that all service elements meet or exceed company standards
- Coach employees during a designated flight, including providing feedback to crew members, recognizing and acknowledging good team and individual contributions, motivating crew members to comply with regulations, policies, procedures and treating all crew members fairly and with respect. Discuss overall service issues with home-based staff as necessary
- Interact effectively throughout a designated flight, including establishing good working relationships with passengers, crew and other operational departments; display sensitivity to the needs of individuals from diverse cultures, and resolve customer and crew conflicts whenever possible
- Assign crew positions and responsibilities
- Monitor cabin crew in-flight performance
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Must be a cabin crew with an international airline and have at least 3 years of in-flight supervisory experience
- Minimum of Grade E HKCEE Subjects or Level 2 in 5 HKDSE subjects (Including English & Chinese Language or Equivalent)
- Possess excellent leadership skills to lead and provide excellent service in a harmonious team environment
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin is essential
- Ability to speak Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, French, Russian or other languages would be an advantage
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply via this Job Ad with your full resume with availability, current and expected salary.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Airlines Limited
About Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Hong Kong Airlines is the third airline based in Hong Kong. In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position :-