Senior Q.A. Officer
Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833534
- Maintains and assures GMP compliance by assisting in continuously enhancing a proper quality management system (QMS);
- Prepares and reviews SOPs under the document control system;
- Maintains and updates the change control system and GMP document system;
- Handles and maintains complaints and product returns;
- Participates in root cause analysis on routine deviation and prepares the non-conformance report;
- Participates in corrective and preventive action handling and prepares the corresponding report;
- Performs line inspection, in-process control of manufacturing process and labelling;
- Performs intermediate granule, bulk and finished product inspection and sampling;
- Performs trend analysis in product quality review and assists in report preparation;
- Ensures the raw materials and packaging materials are received in accordance with the specification;
- Evaluates and maintains the quality of in-coming materials or services provided by vendors via the implementation of vendor management;
- Provides quality related trainings and maintains the training database under the GMP quality system;
- Applies the quality risk management onto the quality management system;
- Maintains the validation system and participates in validation activities;
- Maintains and updates the quality audit schedule and record; supports the internal and external audits;
- Supervises the performance and progress on assigned duties of Q.A. Officers and Q.A. Technicians.
- Degree holder in science subjects, preferably in Pharmaceutical Science or Quality Management aspects;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in GMP / ISO / PIC/S or relevant Quality Management System;
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Less working experience will be considered as QA Officer.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your CV with present and expected salary, date availability to by email or by mail to HR Manager , Fortune Pharmacal Co., Ltd., 5/F, Safety Godown Industrial Building, 56 Ka Yip Street, Chai Wan, HK. Company website: www.fortunepharm.com.
Allinformation collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited
About Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited
Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited is a leading pharmaceutical company. Incorporated in 1968, it was established with a focus on “medicine efficacy and safety”. We are continuously advancing and striving for being your most trusted companion safeguarding and improving the well being of everyone. We consistently care and demonstrate our value to our customers, people, and the community with dedication to be an employer of the first choice.
We are going one step further and expanding our business to extensive pharmaceutical market in Hong Kong & Mainland. To cope with our accelerated expansion in global arena, a new and robust automated manufacturing facilities with 44,000 square meters at Yuen Long Industrial Estate is under developing. We are now inviting professional talents with self-motivated and passion to join and grow with us altogether.