Sambo E&C Co., Ltd.
Sambo E&C Co., Ltd
With its establishment in 1976, Sambo E&C has been highly competitive in such general civil engineering as subway, highway, Express railroad, and maritime construction, and design and construction of civil engineering and construction based on out professional technology and credibility.
We have extended out business to plant construction and a general contractor. Sambo has stepped into the overseas market actively since 1996. We are presently bumping out shoulders with such global construction companies as in Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, U.A.E, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia around the world. We are now inviting outstanding caliber candidates with high potential to join our DCM team to cope with the rapid expansion of our Group.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145772
Employer Ref. 3203
- Responsible for all interim payment application, claims preparation, cost control, valuing variations, contract administration, settlement of final account;
- Review the contract documents;
- Negotiate with tenders for various contracts;
- Standardize internal documents and procedures and ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree Holder in Quantity Surveying/ Engineering or related disciplines, preferably with relevant professional qualifications such as MHKIS, MRICS, RPS;
- Professional membership in HKIS/RICS/ HKIE/ HKICEM/CIOB is an advantage;
- Civil Engineering project experience is an advantage;
- Proficient in the use of PC skills, especially in MS Words, Excel;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, good communication and analytical skills;
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience in main contractor field, less experience will be considered as Q.S..