Senior Real Estate Manager - China focus (luxury retail)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780563
A global luxury fashion brand is seeking for a high caliber to be their Senior Real Estate Manager to join their operations in Hong Kong with key focus in Greater China.
- Conduct market research and prepare business strategies for store locations and development across the region (with key focus in Greater China)
- Conduct leasing negotiations
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with landlords and developers for the region
- Review and report to management on stores' performance
- Updated with market trend and competitors' activities
- Bachelor degree holder, MBA is a plus
- Minimum 7 years property experience from retail industry
- Strong analytical skills with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-driven and target oriented
- Presentable, dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Excellent English and Chinese (both written and oral)
Interested parties, if you meet the above requirements, please click "APPLY" below or call Jessica Lee at +852 3468 7690 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more jobs, please visit our website: www.williams-asia.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to William Select
About William Select
WilliamSELECT is Asia’s boutique staffing experts and has 40 years of experience in the art and science of helping build effective teams.
By devoting individual attention to each client and delivering results with speed and accuracy, WilliamSELECT now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai, offering permanent recruitment and contract recruitment all across Asia. Markets covered include consumer retail, finance, industrial, and technology.