jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920782
Employer Ref. HK116125
- International FMCG Giant
- Worldwide Leader in Category
- Strong Career Development Visibility
Our client is a global renowned health care company with 75,000+ employees. The company recorded revenue over USD 20 billion, and it's one of the leading brands globally in the consumer health sector. With an extensive product portfolio, the company is a key player in Europe and Asia and with business in 100+ countries. They are looking for a Senior Regional Brand Manager to join the team for accelerating its development.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, you will develop the brand campaigns and marketing plans for the assigned brands across Asia Pacific. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with regional and local stakeholders to understand local realities in different markets and developing marketing strategies based on the same
- Identifying strategically important brands in local markets and defining medium and long term brand direction
- Driving strong brand positioning in various markets by deploying marketing actions & tools like events, product placements, in-store marketing initiatives etc.
- Identifying market opportunities and designing product life-cycle plans based on essential market data, consumer insights and customer trends
- Developing marketing tools and campaigns at a regional level to support local teams and ensure effective deployment within brand guidelines
You hold a university degree in business or marketing management and have at least 7 years experience in brand management within the FMCG sector including significant experience across different countries in Asia. Additionally, you have solid exposure to brand marketing campaigns and developing effective marketing tools in a dynamic environment. For the successful applicant, strong understanding of consumer behaviour as well as excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills are a must. Fluent English and Cantonese are mandatory.
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as Regional Brand Manager.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116125. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.