Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
Proactive, Dedicated and Innovative
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Stock codes: A shares 601328, H shares 03328) is one of the oldest banks in China as well as one of the note-issuing banks in modern China. The Bank was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in June 2005 and on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in May 2007. The Bank currently has 202 domestic branches, comprising 30 provincial branches, 7 branches directly managed by the Head Office and 165 managed by provinces. It has also established 2,690 banking outlets in 215 cities and 159 counties nationwide. In addition, the Bank has set up 13 overseas institutions, comprising branches in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Sydney, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei, Bank of Communications (UK) Co., Ltd. and representative office in Toronto. The Bank’s development strategy is to become “a first class listed universal banking group focusing on international expansion and specializing in wealth management”.
Senior Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829873
- Develop and maintain customer relationship with corporate clients, preferably with companies listed on the HK and Shanghai Stock Exchanges.
- Explore new business opportunities and actively participate in the marketing and selling of bank’s corporate financial services in the areas of corporate lending, structured transactions, syndication, treasury and other financial products
- Provide professional financial solutions in areas of corporate lending and trade financing, conduct credit analysis and prepare sound credit proposals with persuasive and objective arguments.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relationship management experience in corporate banking with proven track record in executing syndicated loans or project finance
- Strong credit analysis and risk management skills as well as ability to analyse and make sound judgments on complex financial information, good knowledge on HK and PRC property markets and the related regulations, familiar with statistics and cashflow projection.
- Independent, outgoing, pleasant and self-disciplined personality, willing to work under pressure and meet deadlines, and a good team player.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Deputy Chief Relationship Manager
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary toThe Human Resources Manager, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., 10/F, Bank of Communications Tower, 231-235 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or fax to 2838 9209, or by clicking Apply Now.
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.