Armi Executive Search is a premier provider of middle to senior-level executive search to the world’s leading business, banking and financial institutions. We focus on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals. Our consultants are selected for their extensive practical experience in the world of finance. They listen, take on board what each party needs, ensuring expectations are met on both sides and ensuring a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages. We source the top-notch talents for leading employers and work in partnership with those employers to ensure an excellent level of service.
Suite 1011, 10/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782922
Our client, a leading banking group, is looking for high-caliber person to join their fast growing and rewarding organization
- Good rapport with customers to grow Global Banking business especially in the area of trade finance.
- Capable of preparing financial spreading and credit proposals on Global Banking clients.
- Conduct all required credit checks and company searches and ensure quality and accuracy of credit proposals submitted.
- Work on financial solutions according to clients’ needs and negotiate for appropriate terms and conditions.
- Conduct periodic site and business visits.
- Follow up closely on accounts that exhibit problem signs and take the necessary actions for Non-Performing Loan prevention.
- Cross-sell other banking products and draft letter of offers
- Adhere to all rules and regulations.
- 7 to 8 years related experience in corporate banking sales or relationship management,those will less experience will be considered as Relationship Manager.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines with corporate banking experience.
- Good product knowledge including Trade Finance, Cash Management, and Global Markets.
- Strong in credit and risk analysis & management, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Sales & result-drivencan work independently and under pressure.
- Good command in written and spoken English, Mandarin speaker is an advantage.