Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Senior Relationship Manager - Personal Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781628
Employer Ref. PBNK-RM-C
- Promote full range of wealth management products and services to high-net-worth customers
- Solicit new businesses and cultivate long-term relationship with customers for further business opportunities
- Handle enquiries and provide professional total wealth management solutions to customers
- Provide quality services and understand customers’ financial needs
- University graduate in any disciplines, preferably major in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Possess recognized insurance and securities licenses e.g. IIQE & HKSI qualifications under HKMA and HKSFC
- Minimum 6-8 years' solid experience in selling investment, insurance and various retail products
- Strong banking products knowledge is a must
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is preferred
(Candidate with less experience can be considered as Relationship Manager)
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group