jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836917
Employer Ref. 13346
- Market Leader in FMCG retail
- Leadership Responsibility
- Attractive Salary Package
- Support the Department Head to oversee the Inventory Control, Suppliers Management, Stock Allocation and Stock Control of designated category to ensure the replenishment activities are accurately implemented and executed
- Lead and Manage a small team to monitor and control stock movement for stores and minimize stock holding in warehouse
- Communicate with suppliers in rewarding the demand and supply requirements, formulating solutions to minimize the risks
- University Degree holder
- With 5 years of inventory management experience in FMCG supply chain industry with at least 2 years in supervisory role
- Strong in leadership, able to influence, and think independently
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kary Wong on +852 2833 4193 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.