CASH Financial Services Group Limited
CASH Financial Services Group (SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in China, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services that includes mobile and premium trading, investment banking, algo trading and corporate finance advisory, wealth and asset management, alternative trading, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform to provide our clients with instant market information while at the same time trade anytime, anywhere, borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.
Senior Research Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782924
Employer Ref. J/RCH/0616
As our Senior Research Analyst, you are responsible for taking up a major equity analyst role in our research team with focus on HK and/or A-Shares markets. Your responsibilities include but not limited to,
- Prepare daily research commentaries, pre-IPO reports and comprehensive internal and client research reports on assigned listed companies & sectors;
- Collect and analyze economic and specific industry data, convert research findings into investment opinions and assist our investment managers in generating investment ideas and strategies;
- Collaborate with Investment Bank and Asset Management counterparts to conduct thematic analysis and write research reports;
- Attend listed companies’ results announcements and perform company visits; develop relationships with senior management of companies under coverage;
- Foster an actively information-sharing environment within the team and coach junior analysts on research and presentation skills;
- Handle enquiries from sales and institutional investors.
- Degree holder in a business related disciplines with track records of outstanding academic performance;
- At least 4+ years of extensive fundamental equity research experience in financial institutions;
- Outstanding communication skill in both oral and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is preferable;
- Positive marketing attitude with strong initiatives and dedication as a team player;
- CFA candidates are preferable;
- Strong computer knowledge & familiar with Microsoft Office, Bloomberg terminal.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, and quoting reference no. J/RCH/0616 in the subject line to the Manager, Human Resources, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to cash-hr3@ cash.com.hk
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.