Ipsos is an independent market research company controlled and managed by research professionals. Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos has grown into a worldwide research group with a strong presence in all key markets. Ipsos ranks third in the global research industry.
Ipsos has been listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999 and generated global revenues of € 1.669,5 million (2 218,4M$) in 2014.
With offices in 87 countries, Ipsos delivers insightful expertise across six research specializations: advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, public affairs research, and survey management.
Ipsos researchers assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships with their customers. They test advertising and study audience responses to various media and they measure public opinion around the globe.
Visit www.ipsos.com to learn more about Ipsos’ offerings and capabilities.
To cope with our rapid expansion in Hong Kong and Greater China region, we invite experienced market researchers to apply for the following position.
Senior / Research Executive (Qualitative)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998501
Employer Ref. RE_20150603
Role Objective / Purpose
This role is responsible for providing support to the qualitative team on day-to-day management of research projects, including client servicing, inter- and intra-office project coordination and analysis, report writing for market research projects.
Role & Responsibilities：
- Prepare screeners and invitation letters for recruitment.
- Assist to deliver briefing to ensure the interviewers are clear about the purposes and logic of the flow of the screening questionnaires.
- Liaise with operations to ensure the progress of recruitment is well communicated and monitored to minimize disruption of delays
- Assist senior members on analysis and draft report to present easy-to-read and meaningful linkage to conclusions.
- Assist in proposal preparation and cost estimation to achieve competitiveness and cost effectiveness.
- Assist senior members on ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Fresh Graduated
- University degree holder, preferably with major in Psychology, Sociology, Marketing or Languages
Knowledge (including general and IPSOS specific knowledge) ：
- Marketing and business learning / knowledge an advantage
- Knowledge of basic qualitative research methodologies
Skill (including technical and people skill) ：
- Hold some methodologies on remarking research and techniques
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- A positive and proactive team player with good communication skills
- Cheerful and sensible personality with good inter-personal skills
- Meticulous, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way
- Willingness to work beyond office hours when required
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with current and expected salary to us. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.