Sing Tao Management Services Limited
SING TAO NEWS CORPORATION LIMITED is a global media corporation with businesses focusing on Media Ownership & Services. Our reputed publications include Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, East Week, East Touch and many others. Our businesses cover Hong Kong, the PRC, the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and Australia. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
Senior Research Executive (Digital Media)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999018
Employer Ref. JDB170026
- Strong background in data management and analysis with a keen interest in leveraging data and technology to provide insights and analysis
- Accurately measure, analyze, and report on digital and social media projects
- Develop strategic insights based on analysis of data patterns and make recommendations based on insights
- Define key performance metrics for user behavior and marketing effectiveness [e.g.: user growth, engagement, abandonment, campaign ROI, segmentation, e-commerce]
- Liaise cross-functionally with editorial, technical, marketing and advertising colleagues to gather data and inform strategic recommendations
- Keep abreast of current trends and best practices within web analytic tools, techniques, and our industry
- University Graduate preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Information Systems, Ecommerce or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a progressive media or interactive advertising agency or portal focused on digital research, marketing or media planning
- Excellent project, people and client management skills
- Broad understanding of the digital media space
- Passionate, detailed mind, proactive/outgoing, self & team motivated, willing to take responsibility
- Good written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Good presentation skill
- Able to work independently and under pressure
Interested parties please click “Apply Now" to submit your complete resume with compensation history, expected salary and REFERENCE NUMBER or by post to Human Resources Department, 18/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 3 Tung Wong Road, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.