DTZ/Cushman & Wakefield
DTZ/Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. For more than 20 years, we have excelled in the Greater China market with a full range of unrivalled property services through our 20 offices in the region.
The reason for our successes is simple: talented people. We are looking for determined, innovative people who enjoy teamwork, thrive on a challenge and who want to deliver the right result for clients.
Senior Research Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995634
- Take the lead in preparing topical papers, articles, editorials on subject related to Hong Kong real estate market, urban and economic change as it relates to real estate
- Assume responsibility for preparing the contents, in both English and Chinese, for research publications and periodical reports
- Directly participate in preparing materials for press conferences, client events and presentations at public speaking forums
- Working closely with different business lines to forecast property movements and trends and comment on the underlying drivers
- Dealing with ad hoc requests for research data, reports, briefings or presentations
- Maintain the research and data management platform
- Degree in Economics/Business/Real Estate, preferably with Finance background
- Strong commercial report writing experience and skills in both Chinese and English, on property and economic environment
- In-depth knowledge of property data and hands-on experience in maintaining databases
- Experience working in a full time research role in the real estate advisory or strategy industry an advantage
- Strong analytical skilled based on thorough understanding of the property market and commitment to research work
- Team player as well as ability to generate research ideas
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Putonghua), both written and spoken
- Excellent time management and deadline orientated
- This is a position where relevant and sound research experience is required, exceptional individual with less experience could be considered for a Manager position
We offer 5-day week and highly motivated remuneration package. Please apply with full resume to Human Resources, DTZ/Cushman & Wakefield, 15th Floor, 1063 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or attach your CV with your current and expected salary by clicking the Apply Now button.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.