“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
SENIOR RESEARCH OFFICER / RESEARCH OFFICER - MARKET RESEARCH
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996333
Employer Ref. IAPJDB/PR038/16
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, marketing or a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in quantitative or qualitative market research
- Proficiency with SPSS, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication, analytical and time management skills
- Proactive,independent and detail-minded
- Willing to work over time and on public holidays, as well as under pressure
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
- Supporting in-house quantitative and qualitative research projects, including proposal writing, questionnaire design, data processing, data analysis and report writing
- Refine customer segmentation models, conduct data analysis to understand customer behavior and write insightful reports
- Manage and retrieve data from multiple databases for analysis
- Deliver customer and product analysis reports
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Research Officer.)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by clicking “Apply Now”.
For further information, please visit our company website: http://www.shkp.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.