A global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
Our professional recruitment expertise spans across:
Banking & Financial Services
Commerce & Industry
Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
For more information please visit our website at http://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/hr-jobs
Senior Rewards Specialist (C&B) - Public Utilities
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833003
Employer Ref. BBBH636313
A leading public utilities company is currently enhancing their HR capabilities and a new opportunity has arisen for a Senior C&B Specialist to join the team.
Reporting to the C&B Manager, you will have to perform below functions:
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to company's strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Conduct job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Degree qualified, you will have at least 3 years C&B experience
- Experience in sizable company / consultancy background is preferred but not neccessary
- Strong analytical skills are essential with a proactive approach to understand the employment market
- Independent and hands on
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential while Mandarin will be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a strategic, analytical role for a high service quality brand that is able to offer a highly competitive package and excellent working environment.
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry please contact Terrence Yip by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.