Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Senior Risk Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994916
Employer Ref. 006597845
- To lead, support, enhance and strengthen all risk assessment programs with Senior management covering operational, credit financial and investment risk.
- To manage and assist in the development, implementation the risk management and business continuity management framework and program for Group operations that includes strategic, commercial, organizational, operational, financial, compliance and regulatory aspects.
- Developing, implementing and managing Risk assessment program
- Monitoring risk management, legal and regulatory changes that impact the business and regularly updating the Risk Management program based on these emerging risks and best practices
- Developing, managing , conducting and delivering business continuity training
- Drafting, tracking & conducting employee surveys and assessments
- Monitoring risk management policies and assisting in Audits, including customer audits
- Partnering closely with business units on compliance issues
- Conducting or assisting with corporate investigations should they arise
- Effectively marketing risk management throughout the organization regionally
- Interacting & engaging with employees at all levels of the organization to build awareness on the importance of Risk Management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with emphasis on Operational risk, finance or compliance related work
- Current Operational risk orientation essential
- Knowledge of business/operational process and risk based processes laws
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business finance or law with a strong academic record
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with multiple functional units, employees of diverse backgrounds and clients
- Excellent oral and written communication including presentation, teaching and coaching skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate risk management and compliance issues verbally and in writing in a clear and understandable manner
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, exercise independent judgment and manage
- multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to focus on critical priorities with little or no supervision
- Occcasional travel throughout APAC is required
- Strong work ethic and ability to produce high quality work under deadline pressures
- Experience working with diverse cultures
- Prior experience of having worked on operational risk management matters or in compliance & audit functions is preferred
Please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Paul Gallagher at the link below or feel free to call me at 2281 0015 for a confidential conversation.