Senior Risk Officer / Risk Officer (Ref. No.: L17/01-0013)
Link Asset Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997153
Employer Ref. L17/01-0013
- Conduct research on emerging economic and political trends in the business environment, to identify emerging risks and evaluate potential impact on the company’s risk management framework and risk appetite
- Maintain an oversight and compilation of the departmental risk registers, consolidation of the risk profiles to furnish necessary risk reporting and escalation
- Upkeep the corporate vendor management system and monitor the compliance of the procurement policy and procedures
- Evaluate the overall processes, from vendor sourcing, tendering to performance assessment, are effective and efficient
- Conduct regular analysis in overall procurement activities
- Answer enquiries from business units in relation to the procurement and tendering procedures
- Carry out and complete ad hoc projects assigned by Management
- Degree in Business or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3-year of risk management / internal audit / procurement or other relevant experience, preferably in real estate industry
- Attentive to detail and accuracy with strong commercial sense
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills, particularly on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligible dependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please go to http://www.linkreit.com/EN/aboutus/career/Pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to have more details about this exciting opportunity. Kindly apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, in Word format, to the Human Resources Manager on or before 30 January 2017.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Link Asset Management Limited
About Link Asset Management Limited
Link Real Estate Investment Trust (Hong Kong stock code: 823), managed by Link Asset Management Limited, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong, and currently Asia’s largest REIT and one of the world’s largest retail-focused REITs in terms of market capitalisation. Wholly owned by private and institutional investors, Link REIT is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. With a portfolio focused on community shopping centres that serve the daily needs of the shoppers, we serve the community by creating vibrant and unique retail experiences that meet the needs of the people who live around our shopping centres. By doing so, we are able to provide an effective platform with which the businesses of our tenants can flourish, enhance value for unit holders of Link REIT and support the local economy.
We are looking for people enthusiastic about Hong Kong to join our team. If you care about your community, want to work in a spirit of partnership with both colleagues and tenants, and strive for excellence in all aspects of your professional life, you are invited to join us. Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email@example.com.