The house of Alexander McQueen is known for the emotional power and raw energy of their shows as well as the romantic but determinedly contemporary nature of the collections. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: fragility and strength, tradition and modernity, fluidity and severity. An openly emotional and even passionate viewpoint is realized with a profound respect and influence for the arts and crafts tradition. McQueen’s collections combine an in-depth working knowledge of bespoke British tailoring, fine workmanship and the impeccable finish of Italian manufacturing.
In view of the rapid expansion, our dynamic Asia Pacific headquarter in Hong Kong is now seeking high caliber personnel to fill the following position:
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating date of availability, lastest and expected salary to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999736
Employer Ref. AMQ/ST/SA/JD
- To be a brand ambassador and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the brand and products to the customers
- Achieve personal sales goal by providing high quality of service to the customers
- To provide first level of after sales services in an effective way to ensure customer satisfaction
- To build repeat clientele and maintain customer relationship
- Minimum Form 5 and above with at least 3-year solid fashion retail sales experience
- Prior exposure in luxury goods or premium fashion brands is preferred
- Demonstrate strong sense of high-end fashion
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Good command of Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating date of availability, latest and expected salary to us by email or by clicking "Apply Now".
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.